How it works
Employing people through Boundless is quick & simple.
As a Professional Employer Organisation (PEO), we take care of remote employment operations so you don't have to.
We do this through using an Employer of Record (EOR) model.
- Sign up on the Boundless platform, select which country you want to employ in, and fill out basic employee information.
- Sign the three-party employment contract between Boundless, the employee and you.
- We take care of the rest: processing payroll, filing and paying taxes, paying salaries, and managing HR compliance.
What is an EOR?
It means that Boundless is the legal employer of the individual, as far as their government, tax, and employment authorities are concerned.
We are responsible for:
- Ensuring their employment is compliant with local employment laws
- Processing local payroll
- Filing employment related taxes and returns
- Issuing payslips to the employee
- Distributing salary payments
Why use an EOR?
Employ your team in a way that benefits them, without the monthly administrative burden.
Access Local knowledge
Local expertise that can help you employ your internationally remote team in a way that's locally compliant.
Governments are starting to enforce compliance laws that carry penalties for employee misclassification.
Scale Your Team, Faster
Take full advantage of being able to hire from a global talent pool. No waiting for you to become compliant on your own.